St Peter’s C E Academy
Tel. 01933 622400
(England and Wales)
© Graham Hanson 2017
Web site by Graham Hanson
Year 6 - St.David
6R Classroom Rules:
1. Listen carefully to the teacher and others.
2. Treat others how you would like to be treated yourself.
3. Share your ideas with others.
4. Respect school property/equipment.
5. Be polite at all times and remember manners.
6. Be helpful and kind to everyone.
7. Use time wisely.
8. For safety reasons, walk in the classroom.
9. Keep all chair legs in contact with the floor.
10. Try your best at all times.
Could you please ensure that your child brings their home/school planner in to school every day. Please feel free to write any comments in it.
Every Friday your child will bring their planner home which will have been signed by their teacher. This should be countersigned by the parent/carer and returned to school again on Monday morning.
All children are expected to read regularly every week; each time they read, they will receive raffle tickets. When they have read 5 times, they will receive raffle tickets and a merit, which will count towards their house. Other prizes for reading will be given in class throughout the year.
Page updated 7th September 2017
Useful Web Resources for SATs Revision:
Other Class Pages:
Awaiting New Class Photo
|Year 3 Homework|
|Year 4 Homework|
|Year 5 Homework|
|Year 6 Homework|
|Letters to Parents|
|Parent Workshop Documents|
|Learning Log Homework|
|Sport Relief Cake Bake Off|
|Remembrance Day 11-11-15|
|Poppy Tile Display Unveiling|
|Sports Day 2015|
|Pancake Races 28-02-2017|
|Grendon Hall 2017|
|V E Day Celebrations|